INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Since 25th May 2018 the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) has applied. The key objective of GDPR is strengthening the protection of natural persons’ personal data which are collected and processed by companies and institutions operating in the European Union.
Our company puts a great emphasis on the fulfillment of requirements resulting from GDPR. We present below the necessary information regarding our application of the new regulations on personal data protection.
The administrator of your personal data is BERTRAND spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa [BERTRAND Ltd Company limited by shares] with their head office in Luzino, 12 Wejherowska Str., 84-242 Luzino, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs held by the Regional Court in Gdansk-North in Gdansk, VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS No. 0000375408, Tax Id. No. [NIP] 5881946629, Co. Reg. No. [REGON] 192042297 (called hereinafter “BERTRAND”).
BERTRAND process your personal data, i.e. collect, save, store, delete or destroy them. With regard to processing of agreements signed by BERTRAND, your personal details will be processed for the purpose of the execution of these agreements or the fulfillment of obligations resulting from law provisions (e.g. tax regulations). You can also give your consent for processing your details for the purposes other than these explicitly specified in the contents of your declaration of consent.
Disclosing your personal data is voluntary, however, we will not be able to execute the signed agreement, e.g. provide services or issue invoices, without them.
BERTRAND may process your personal data:
- In relation with the signed agreement for construction services, service agreement or any other agreement associated with the business of the company (Art. 6 Par. 1 Let. b GDPR),
- At any time while fulfilling the obligations resulting from the commonly applicable law e.g. with regard to the provisions of tax law or of the law on accounting (Art. 6 Par. 1 Let. c GDPR),
- At any time when it is required for the execution of the legally substantiated interest of BERTRAND, such as establishing and pursuing the claims related to the conducted business, including debt collection or defending against claims (Art. 6 Par. 1 Let. f GDPR),
- Furthermore, if you decide to give your consent for using your personal data, the contents of your consent declaration will determine the purposes for which these data will be processed by the administrator (Art. 6 Par. 1 Let. a GDPR).
Your personal data will be stored for the completion of statutory obligations, revoking of a granted consent or for the confirmation of expiration of claims resulting from the concluded agreements, however, not longer than for 10 years (in pursuance with Art. 118 of Civil Code) from the date of maturity of the said claim.
Banks, payment institutions or subcontractors completing assembly or service works can be the recipients of the personal data disclosed by you.
The purpose of GDPR is assuring for each person the opportunity of protection of their rights and liberty and enabling them to control the processing of their personal data. You can use your rights in this respect including:
The right of access to your data – the person providing his/her personal data is entitled to receive the information, e.g. which of his/her data is processed by BERTRAND, for what purposes and for receiving a copy thereof;
- The right to delete your data (the right to be forgotten) – the person to whom the data refers can describe the scope and the circumstances which substantiate the deletion of their data, e.g. the data is not necessary anymore for the execution of the purposes for which the data has been collected while there are no legal grounds for its further processing, their data is processed illegally;
- The right to transfer your data – the person to whom the data refers has the right to receive his/her personal details which he/she had provided to BERTRAND, in a structured, commonly used format suitable for machine reading;
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data – the person to whom the data refers indicates that the circumstances described in Art. 18 of GDPR for restricting the processing of his/her details have occurred, e.g. BERTRAND do not need certain details, there are no presumptions for their further processing and the person to whom the data refers applies for withholding the operation on this data or for not deleting this data;
- The right to correct your data – at any moment the person to whom the data refers may inform BERTRAND about any change to his/her personal data;
- The right to object – you are entitled at any moment to object against the processing of your personal data in an automated manner; including profiling, as well as to object against processing of your personal data for marketing purposes;
- If your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent – the right to revoke your consent at any moment without any effect on the compliance with law of the processing for which the consent had been given before its withdrawal.
BERTRAND will provide, without any delay, and at least within one month from the date of filing the application, the information about the measures taken towards the execution of the above mentioned rights to the person to whom the data refers.
Both during the application of the former commonly applicable law provisions on personal data protection (Law on personal data protection and the executive regulation to the law) and subject to new European regulations BERTRAND shall process your personal data using the appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to provide the safety of this data.
Your personal data constitute the most valuable resources for our company. Therefore, BERTRAND have implemented the appropriate technical and organizational measures providing the safety of personal data protection, especially the data security against any access of any unauthorized parties, getting into possession of any unauthorized party, their loss or modification, damaging or destruction. Furthermore, any information regarding the Client – BERTRAND relationship constitute a legally protected confidential information of the enterprise.
Commencing from the date of coming into force of GDPR, BERTRAND shall appoint a Data Protection Inspector whom you can contact by mail sending your letters to BERTRAND with a reference “Data Protection Inspector” [Inspektor Danych Osobowych”], or per email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be informed that BERTRAND do not disclose your data to any third parties and do not use the tools based on client profiling.