The QUANTIX window features:
- U Factor (summer) IP from: 0.1357 Btu/hft2F
- U Factor (metric) IP from: 0,77 W/m2K
- Soundproofing: to 48 dB
- system depth 3 1/4 in (metric – 82,5 mm)
- modern design
- advanced technological solutions
- available in different colors
- modern profile shape in line with the current trends in architecture
- very narrow profiles on the inside of a building let in even more light
- 6-chamber system with 3 1/4 in (metric – 82,5 mm) depth of the frame
- narrow profiles, height of the frame with the sash amount to only 4 1/16 in (metric – 103 mm)
- narrow movable post 4 11/64 in (metric – 106 mm) with a centrally located handle
- possibility of using the glass pane sets of up to 2 1/8 in (metric – 54 mm)
- 3 sealing layers
- large variety of colors (acrylcolor, veneer)
- greater rigidity of the window due to the application of the STV
HOW DO THE QUANTIX WINDOW PRESENTS ITSELF? SEE THE VIDEO.
On the outside, finish in the proven acrylcolor technology.
High stability and innovative construction of sash with the innovative STV® technology (dry gluing of a glass pane).