WINDOW & DOOR SYSTEM WITH THERMAL INSULATION
The MB 79 N SI system features:
- a 3 7⁄64 in profile for the window and 2 3⁄4 in profile for the window or door jamb
- thermal inserts; produced using state-of-the-art technology; they play an important part in attaining the high heat insulation parameters
- the MB-79N SI; providing the best thermal insulation. The profiles are fitted with insulating inserts produced using expanded polystyrene (EPS) and a two-component, central gasket
- thermal insulation for profiles; Ufvalue from 0.146 Btu (IT)/hour/foot²/°F
- compatibility with BERTRAND MB-86 and MB-104 Passive systems, using the same accessories and gaskets
- excellent kinematics, making it possible to build narrow, opening windows and doors
The MB-79N it has been designed to outperform typical thermal insulation requirements. The MB-79 N series can be used to fabricate fixed, side-hung, hopper, tilt-and-turn, and hopper-and-slide windows.
Choose a color from our rich palette and shape the windows according to your ideas.