DEPENDING ON YOUR NEEDS, WE OFFER TIMBER-ALU WINDOWS FROM THE SERIES:
The advantages of BERTRAND timber-alu windows:
- the system of profiles with the wooden structure depth of 29⁄16in, 261⁄64in, 35⁄8in (metric – 65, 75, 9 2mm) increased by the depth of the aluminium overlay
- wide range of wood species, from basic ones such as pine, spruce, meranti, oak, through exotic species such as, e.g. zebrano, padouk, iroko, wenge and many others
- variety of the wood finish, e.g. brushed, sanded and oiled wood
- all RAL/NCS colours, two-coloured, transparent shades (visible wood grain), raw wood appearance
- wide range of colours of aluminium overlays
- large selection of coatings for aluminium overlays, structural coatings, wood-like, imitation of brass, bronze, rust
- double or triple glazing
- warm inter-pane frame
For our Clients, who value natural wood, but at the same time they want to ensure the windows’ maximum durability with minimal maintenance costs, we recommend modern wood-aluminium windows.
This is the perfect solution – on the inside beautiful, natural wood, and on the outside durable and easily maintained aluminium. They are elegant, feature a modern design, a wide range of colours and there is an option to imitate the structure of wood on the aluminium.
The Alutrend system creates great opportunities in the areas of colours and aesthetics. On the inside the windows can be made of pine, meranti or oak, and painted with transparent paints (visible wood structure) or the oblique ones (according to the RAL colour scheme.) Aluminium overlays (outer side of the window) can be painted using a special technique and imitate different species of wood (so-called décor) or uniformly in the RAL colours.
Alutrend windows can be made in various shapes – trapezoidal, triangular, oval and even round.